Seeking caring individuals that love to organize to assist seniors with moving.
Are you looking for a second career? Do you have a background in health care, teaching or another caring profession? Do you have a background in community service and volunteer work? Are you a stay-at-home-mom looking for part time work?
We are seeking friendly, caring, enthusiastic people who enjoy working as part of a team and like physical work. You will be helping seniors and other members of our community organize, downsize, declutter, move and set-up their new homes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work one on one with clients
- Help sort, organize and downsize
- Demonstrate empathy and a caring attitude
- Pack/Unpack and help set up clients’ new home
- Manage dispersal of items not going with client
- Work with others who love this job and like to have fun!
- Perform other related duties and tasks as may be assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Enjoy physical work and able to lift 30 lbs
- Attention to detail, organizing experience a plus
- Ability to take initiative, complete tasks and solve problems with minimal supervision
- Computer skills: Familiarity with MS Office or Google Apps (calendar, mail) and willingness and aptitude to learn new tools
- Proficient in English, written and oral
- Ability to pass criminal background check and random drug testing
- Can work at least 2 weeks per month, between 8:30 am to 5 pm
- Experience helpful
- College degree a plus
The hours for this job are part time and flexible. You will pick your own schedule. We do ask for at least 2 weeks per month of work, between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm on weekdays. Hours are dependent on client load, which changes from week to week and we do not guarantee hours. Due to the part time nature of this job benefits are not provided.
Employment type: part-time
ABOUT MANAGING MOVES & MORE
Managing Moves & More is celebrating its 8th year of helping clients with their transitions and relocations, specializing in the Senior Marketplace. We are a Single Source Solution for move planning, downsizing/decluttering, unpacking/new home set up, estate clear-outs and Home Staging Lite®. We work in Santa Clara and San Mateo County.
If you are interested, please email your resume in PDF format with a paragraph explaining why you are a good fit. Please put resume and your name in the subject line. Send emails to email@example.com. Principals only please. No phone calls. We look forward to hearing from you.
Request a Consultation
Contact Managing Moves & More