How We Can Help
As an A+ Accredited Senior Move Management company, we specialize in helping older adults and their families with downsizing and relocation. Members of the National Association of Senior Move Managers are bound by a pledge of integrity, safety, and ethics. We understand the emotional and physical aspects of moving. Allow us to be your single source solution for all of the details involved in your move.
Where to start? With a Plan.
We will visit your new home so that we can prepare a floor plan to match as closely as possible your current residence. This will help you feel at home sooner. You can bring along the items that you love.
Before the Move
- Develop a calendar with key dates.
- Design a floor plan.
- Sort and organize spaces and items.
- Decide what to keep, sell, or donate.
- Refer trusted movers.
- Provide packing supplies.
- Pack with care.
The thought of sorting through—and then transporting—a lifetime’s worth of treasures can be overwhelming and make it hard to know where to start. The “to do” list seems endless and feels beyond control. Your move manager will honor the importance of memories and treasures and help sort through your belongings dividing them into categories of move, share, donate, sell, or dispose.
- Meet and direct the movers.
- Pack last minute items.
- Ensure correct furniture placement.
- Unpack boxes and put everything in its place.
- Remove boxes and packing materials.
- Make beds, set up kitchen and bath.
Our fast, efficient service gets you settled into your new home faster, so you can relax and enjoy!
After the Move
- Facilitate consignment and auction process.
- Supervise charity pick-ups.
- Finalize house and garage clear-out.
Request a Consultation
Contact Managing Moves & More